- Click here (or go to http://writersjunction.com/
application.php) and apply for membership
- In the question that asks “How did you hear about The Writers Junction?” be sure to mention the 1-Month NaNoWriMo discount so The Junction knows to give you the special price!
As of today we still have four more classes (and spaces are filling up fast) for you to choose from before kickoff at 12:01 on November 1st. Click on a link below to RSVP at our Meet Up page.
If you cannot make one of these sessions, you can go to the NaNo Los Angeles site and download the individual documents from the NaNo Prep Packet.
If you cannot make it to one of our courses, check out the online resources begin pumped out by our illustrious leaders in the Office of Letter’s & Light.
October 20, 5:00 PM PDT: Join Chris Baty and Blurb for a 100% free, 100% awesome webinar, full of the latest lessons he’s learned about writing a novel in 30 days—including some new tips from the 2014 edition of No Plot? No Problem! Click here to register.
October 20, All Day: It’s the National Day on Writing, and this year’s hashtag is #WriteMyCommunity. Nobody does large-scale community creativity like NaNoWriMo, so let’s show ‘em what we’re all about!
October 23, 1:00 PM PDT: Our second #NaNoPrep tweet-chat will make sure you’re fully prepared for November 1, only a week away. NaNoWriMo staff will answer your questions, assuage your concerns, and pump you up! (Please read that last bit á la Austrian bodybuilder.)
For anyone located in the Central Valley area looking for a writing group, check out the Central Valley Writer’s Group.
The Central Valley Writer’s Group is a year long “write-in” for those who want to continue the writing momentum of NaNoWriMo all year round!
The group meets every Saturday from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM at:
As part of the National Novel Writer’s Month “Now What” program, we’re hosting a year long “write-in” for all those NaNoWriMo’s who don’t want to lose the excitement of the November event.
The main focus is to WORK. Of course you are welcome to socialize with your fellow writers, and we hope you do, but be respectful of those who come to get words on the page.
What can you accomplish?
– Write in a decades old cafe that saturated in creative energy of past artists
– Get help from your fellow writers to overcome writer’s block
– Get inspiration and motivation from others with similar goals
– Find a critique buddy or group to review and get constructive feedback
This is an open form work session. All are welcome. Whether you are an accomplished author with multiple works or the newbie with only a dream, this is a place you can come to and get work done.
Occurs every Saturday. Come one and come all!
For more information check out the Central Valley Writer’s Group Resources:
- Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.
- Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/
- Email: email@example.com