Come meet fellow writers at the First Occasional Sherman Oaks Writers’ Group Meet and Greet!
Date: Thursday, January 30th, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Panera Bread, 14708A Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA
Food: Mix and mingle while enjoying some light refreshments including:
- Cheese Fondue Fountain w/Artisan breads
- Dark Chocolate Fountain w/assorted Fruits and Pastries
Full meals will be available for purchase from Panera’s dinner menu.
Presentation: After you’ve had a chance to meet your fellow writers and enjoy the goodies, we will give you a brief overview of the exciting activities that we’ll be offering in 2014.
- Work Sessions – come get your Write On!
- Critique Groups – participate and get the feedback you’ve been longing for!
- Writing Buddies – connect with that perfect writing partner, and use our sessions for your meetings!
- Speaker Events – We’ll share our plans for monthly speaker events, covering such topics as revision, self-publishing, and traditional publishing. Let us know what you’d like to learn about!
We hope to see you there!