For anyone located in the Central Valley area looking for a writing group, check out the Central Valley Writer’s Group.
The Central Valley Writer’s Group is a year long “write-in” for those who want to continue the writing momentum of NaNoWriMo all year round!
The group meets every Saturday from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM at:
As part of the National Novel Writer’s Month “Now What” program, we’re hosting a year long “write-in” for all those NaNoWriMo’s who don’t want to lose the excitement of the November event.
The main focus is to WORK. Of course you are welcome to socialize with your fellow writers, and we hope you do, but be respectful of those who come to get words on the page.
What can you accomplish?
– Write in a decades old cafe that saturated in creative energy of past artists
– Get help from your fellow writers to overcome writer’s block
– Get inspiration and motivation from others with similar goals
– Find a critique buddy or group to review and get constructive feedback
This is an open form work session. All are welcome. Whether you are an accomplished author with multiple works or the newbie with only a dream, this is a place you can come to and get work done.
Occurs every Saturday. Come one and come all!
For more information check out the Central Valley Writer’s Group Resources:
- Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.
- Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org